- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or
related technical discipline.
- 2-5 years of experience in software application design, development, integration and operations in team environment.
- OOP ,design patterns and principles.
- Exposure to lean new technologies and programming languages.
- Basic working knowledge of various relational database management systems, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
- Experience with web and application servers IIS, Tomcat, Apache, etc.
- Experience with Visual studio and other IDEs like: Atom, VS code, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like: git etc. is a plus.
- Experience with (C#, .NET) is a plus.
- Strong experience in mobile-first responsive design is a plus.
- GIS experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey justifications to one’s thoughts and decisions.
Be The First To Apply To Front -End Development Jobs
Responsibilities Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices Understanding of solid website design...
Responsibilities Developing, implement and test next generation applications with high quality code. Contribute throughout the software development...
Responsibilities Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices. Understanding of solid website design...
Responsibilities Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user...
Job Purpose The Technical Lead is responsible for leading the Software Development Life Cycle, including analysis, design, development and te...
|Google Analytics||Create statistics data|
|Goal||_ga, _gat, _gid, _gali|