- Building, testing, and deploying enhancements to new and existing software
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI, and back-end teams to design, build and support advanced web applications
- Review, understand and analyze business modules, requirements, and technical architecture for the new and existing products and application
- Provide assistance and guidance to quickly confirm the validity of potential issues and to determine the root cause and best resolution of verified issues
- Write a well-documented, tested code and ensure adherence to guidelines and standards, maintaining the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Integrate quality control into the development process by defining testing strategies and best practices and performing unit and integration testing of implemented solutions
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions
- Work in all phases of the software development life cycle, including design, research, development, deployment, and testing to create a great user experience
- Understand the business modules' business technical architecture and define the different dependencies
- Ability to read and convert existing native code to React Native.
- 4+ years of development experience.
- Solid Skills in building apps using React Native.
- Experience in writing Native modules.
- Experience with the App Store and Play Store submission and review process.
- Ability to implement complex designs using JSX, Styled component, Stylesheet & Flexbox.
- Solid skills integrating front end with RESTful APIs.
- Advanced knowledge of hooks and state management libraries such as Redux, Redux toolkit
- Practical understanding of package management and building tools (npm, yarn, Gradle, xcodebuild..etc.)
- Experience working with Typescript is a must.
- Experience in Jira is a must.
- Working experience in teams utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Expertise with tools such as Charles, Fiddler, and POSTMAN is a plus.
- Excellent command of English communication skills (Spoken and Written)
- Experience in video casting is a plus.
- UI/UX Design
- RESTful APIs
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Back - End Development , Front - End Development , Mobile Development
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 7