- Strong knowledge of software testing principles and techniques, verification and validation techniques, test automation and defect management.
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery.
- Develop and execute software test plan, test cases, and test scripts for Integration, Migration, Regression, and/or Performance testing, in order to identify system and software problems and their causes, recording defect backlog items, reporting the results of testing and resolving testing defects.
- Drive and lead prioritization of testing activities, across teams as needed. Working with project
managers and/or manager to plan and schedule test cycles.
- Create project coverage outlines mind maps of what is to be tested.
- Develop effective QC coverage of multiple mobile and browser-based projects.
- Work collaboratively with business and development teams to review design specifications and
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, and analysis.
- Assess the status of the release, and help make sure that the release goes out on time with high
- Ensure that all requirements are covered in the testing, that it is completed within established time
and that objectives conform to the user requirements and line of business.
- Collect, track and report test metrics and briefs leadership on test status.
- Ability to create, design, execute the UAT document with client.
- Participate in end user training workshops and provide post-implementation functional support for end
- Work with QC engineers to mentor them in the area of testing best practices and methodologies.
- Work closely with development, system engineers, off shore QC team(s), off shore development
team(s) and customers where applicable.
Educational & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 7+ years of progressive professional experience in Quality Control and Testing.
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills. Excellent spoken and written communication
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent and professional communication skills.
- Good business, technical knowledge and presentation ability.
- Proven track record to learn quickly.
- Fine interaction with coworkers.
- Ability to create and maintain professional work environment.
- Fluency in both English (Oral and Writing).
- Concentrating on a Task.
- Convincing Others.
- Working under pressure.
- Following Instructions.
- Gathering Information.
- Helping others and sharing knowledge.
- Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements, CM, quality assurance, and release management.