- Managing the daily operations of the general management aspects and leading management members.
- Maintains top management guidelines by recommending and implementing managerial policies and procedures and review all policies and processes to ensure optimum results.
- Increases management's effectiveness by communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Accomplishes departments objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making corrections when needed.
- Maintains general management records by keeping past and current Records.
- Serve as a main point of contact for all management members regarding general management aspects.
- Prepare and renew contracts with customers.
- Providing diverse reports and interpreting information to top management staff while recommending further action.
- Advising on general investment activities and provide holistic strategies and actions that the company should take.
- Maintaining the general health and improve work environment of the organization and build company image.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Develop strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities.
- Oversee operations of all departments in company, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- S. degree in Business Administration or other related degree.
- Has 12 to 17 years’ experience in management function.
- Good communication skills, verbal, and written with the ability to converse effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of managerial and administrative policies, procedures and systems.
- Communication Skills
- Leadership and Planning
- Business Development
- Financial Transactions
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 12 - 15