- Perform market research, data mining, and business intelligence.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
- The ability to understand and analyze problems and find solutions.
- Use spreadsheets and sophisticated calculation software to gather and record financial information.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative data collection tools that measure the set indicators, or effectiveness, as well as efficiency, impact, and accountability.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or Finance.
- Experience in Banking and Finance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel formulas and functions.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Arabic.
- Experience working with system integrators or technology solution providers is a plus.
- Strong in statistics, and must have a keen understanding of probability, trends, and distributions.
- Strong knowledge and experience in conducting in-depth statistical analysis of quantitative data.
- Team player and experience in a technical leadership.
- Business Analysis
- CMMI Requirements Gathering Process
- Data Analysis
- Technical Writing
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8