- Contribute technically to Data and Analytics projects.
- Develop insights for clients through data exploration.
- Conduct consulting assignments for clients to derive value from their products and services.
- Ensure clients progress to best in class or industry/regional standards for all analytical engagements.
- Develop internal collateral for use in pitches and case studies on specific subject matter expertise.
- Communicate effectively with the project manager and team regarding the progress of the project Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Data mining of financial records and/or accounts to identify inconsistencies, fraud and other anomalies.
- Development of software applications and automation tools to process data of a significant size.
- Manipulation of data sets to understand their meaning and recreation of database systems to assist in providing business insights to clients.
- Setting up database infrastructure and systems.
- Undertake quality control measures to ensure consistent and accurate work practices.
- Working with a team to solve complex problems experienced in business.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant risk, banking or analytical experience
- Proven working experience with data analytics
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate
- significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience in a programming languages (SQL, SAS, Python or R)
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Basic Software Development
- Data Structure
- Data Analysis
- Technical Writing
- Data Management
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10 - 15