- Follow up all logistics procedures with public sectors and other stakeholders inside and outside the company.
- Research and write reports and other correspondence to facilitate communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Accounting or any related field.
- 2 years’ experience in clearance, customs and logistics.
- Having a valid driving license and own a car.
- Communication Skills
- Logistics Management
- Problem Solving
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 3