- Provides administrative support to ensure the proper operation of the office and performs administrative tasks.
- Assists the team by performing organizational and communication tasks.
- Responsible for clerical and organizational tasks like file organizing, scheduling appointments, assisting other staff members.
- Research and collect information and responsible for preparation of confidential documents and reports.
- 0 to 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Great knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
- Skills in reporting, administrative writing, communications.
- Assist with all budget activities, including accounting.
- Experience in preparation of confidential documents and reports.
- Reporting Skills
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Office Administration
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 0 - 2