- Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions.
- Modeling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Liaising with End Users & stakeholders, performing requirements analysis, documenting and communicating the results of Ideations.
- Liaise with Technical team communicating technical requirements.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements by participating in user acceptance testing.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 4- 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and clear presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Fluency in Arabic & English (verbal and written).
- Familiar with Automation / Workflow Tools & applications.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Skills
- Documentation Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5