- Proactively participate in an Agile Product driven environment.
- Gathering/refinement of requirements from multiple sources.
- Reverse Engineering existing functionality to User Stories using a combination of techniques.
- Work with Product Management and Product Owners to produce User Stories / Backlog items to feed development Scrum Teams.
- Work with the development and testing teams to see these requirements to completion.
- Any other related tasks as required by the line manager.
- Honors Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English language.
- Demonstrable Analytical/Design, Communication, and Documentation Skills
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience creating user stories / Specifications for Development teams building microservices and REST APIs.
- Knowledge and/or experience in relational databases
- Experience with software systems in the banking sector.
- Experience in software testing and methodologies.
- Agile and Scrum Knowledge
- Communication Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8