Prepares proposals by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts; obtaining approvals. Prepare proposals, presentations, instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. Candidate will also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among customers, designers, and partners.
The selected candidate will have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
The role requires a broad technology background in managed services, e-services, applications, network, and infrastructure.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives / outcomes / deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Write and edit clear and persuasive technical and commercial Arabic proposals, by converting complex ideas into easily understandable text.
- Review, and proofread English and Arabic proposals prepared by other departments and SMEs, to maintain clarity, consistency, and responsiveness to RFP requirements.
- Translate proposals, presentations, requirements, RFPs, etc. from Arabic into English and vice versa.
- Prepare English technical and commercial proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information.
- Write and update compelling presentations using a professional layout and content and attractive animations.
- Maintain and quarterly update resumes database, and collect missing resumes.
- Maintain, update, and translate a database of proposal references to help showcase our achievements and previous projects.
- Maintain proposal repository to make sure all opportunities are kept in one place with easy access and retrieval.
- Communicate with bid team to collect missing files and help with different opportunities.
- Determine best practice standards, tools and templates for all technical and procedural documents.
University degree in from a recognized university, IT experience is the must.
- 8 - 10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 3 years should be in a similar position or responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry (Managed Services/ e-Government, Web Development) and Proposal Writer
- Strong written (Arabic and English) and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Presentation Skills
- Written Communication
- Graphic Design Skills
- Technical Documentation
- Layout Skills
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Market Knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Confident in communication to convey messages both written and verbal with ability to convey complex technical information concisely.
- Highly organized, service oriented, hard worker, self-motivated and result-driven individual.
- Professional executive presence and image.
- Motivated by challenges and has a strong sense of commitment to objectives.
- Helps to affect change and expect success.
- Plans carefully to avoid the possibility of failure.
- An inquisitive nature that is open to learning from all sources.
- Integrity and clearly defined values.
- Detail oriented and organized in professional and personal pursuits.
- Ability to work in non-standard working hours.
- Ability to work well in groups and independently.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and for very tight timeline.
- Customer focus.
- Process and execution excellence.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and able to sell a compelling vision
- Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations by making sound and independent judgments against competing deadlines
- Ability to be independent and self-motivated
- Ability to develop opportunities without a clear-cut set of tasks assigned
- Sales team
- Business development team
- Pre-sales team for other practices
- Practice Services service lines.
- Presales Manager
- Clients Stakeholders