- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and financial forecasts.
- Ensure that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Manage employees who are responsible for financial reporting and budgeting.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Issuing financial, accounting and control systems and directing their implementation.
- Periodically review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Analyze data and advise top management on how to maximize profits.
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities for growth/expansion.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Oversee organization’s investments.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field, Master's degree is preferred.
- CPA, CMA, or any related professional certificate.
- Minimum 10 years of experience.
- Budget Management
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Data Analysis
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Finance & Accounting
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10 - 15