- Design and development of practical software solutions to business requirements constrained by time, resources, and infrastructure.
- Developing both REST and SOAP web services to do integration with other systems.
- Developing cross- browser/devices user interfaces that target multiple browsers and devices.
- Developing web interfaces using adaptive and responsive design patterns.
- Write technical and non-technical documentations.
- Write high quality maintainable code with extensive test coverage.
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution to issues with local and remote customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 2-4 years of experience in software application design, development, integration and operations in team environment.
- Experience with Bootstrap and/or similar frameworks.
- Familiar with web debugging tools like Fiddler, Modern web browsers Debugger etc.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and principles.
- Exposure to learn new technologies and programming languages.
- Basic working knowledge of various relational database management systems, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
- Experience with web and application servers and Visual studio
- Experience with (C#, .NET) is a plus.
- Strong experience in mobile-first responsive design is a plus.
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey justifications to one’s thoughts and decisions.
- Microsoft SQL Server Services
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Back - End Development , Front - End Development
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4 years