- A bachelor's degree in marketing, or a similar qualification.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology would be advantageous.
- 4+ years experience in an IT sales environment.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing and sales strategies.
- Presenting and demonstrating the company's services to customers. Keeping informed on technical product specifications and functionalities.
- Consulting with IT developers and management on product offerings.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and developing sales leads.
- Developing a sales strategy and setting sales targets.
- Assessing potential clients' IT needs and recommending products.
- Preparing and delivering sales pitches and product demonstrations.
- Improving the overall customer experience by serving as the customer advocate within the company and playing a key role in assisting our clients to maximize their investment in Technology.
- Negotiating sales and service renewal contracts, as well as discounts and warranties.
- Initiating after-sales technical support based on client requirements and feedback.
- Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics.
- Ensuring competitiveness by analyzing and researching industry trends.
- Assist in representing the company in any form (i.e., seminars, technical or marketing, conferences events).
- Ability to evaluate client feedback and provide after-sales service.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer behavior, as well as industry trends and innovation.
- Communication Skills
- Sales Management
- Pricing Strategy
- Presentation Skills
- IT Sales
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales, Other
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 7