- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done.
- Removal of impediments to the team’s progress.
- Establish and mature all Scrum ceremony events to ensure they are positive, productive, and kept within the allocated timebox.
- Helping establish techniques for effective Product Backlog refinement and Sprint planning.
- Establish and refine the timely production of the required Agile/Sprint Metrics.
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work.
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.
- Helping the team work to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be
- raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- 5+ years working as scrum master in a software development environment.
- Experience in mentoring, training, and coaching the development team and the wider organization in its Scrum adoption.
- Agile Scrum certifications (PSM II or A-CSM).
- Good working knowledge of Jira.
- Experience of transitioning teams moving from legacy to more contemporary technologies.
- Some experience of moving a team from waterfall to a scrum working model.
- Agile and Scrum Knowledge
- Training and Development
- Problem Solving
- Product Testing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 6 - 10