- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Has bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or relevant field
- 0 – 3 years of experience in accountant.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Financial Skills
- Report Writing Skills
- Finance & Accounting
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Finance & Accounting
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 0 - 3