Job Role & Responsibilities
- Providing inputs and support in planning and delivery of engagements.
- Owns and delivers a project’s work package / deliverable end-to-end, proactively keeps senior team members informed of developments or risks.
- Ability to lead tasks and junior team members, fully dedicated to engagement / multiple engagements to support senior teams and engagement manager with full understanding of the big picture.
- Owns certain deliverables including project/engagement planning and administration, drafts/reviews of outputs and participates actively in client interactions.
- Completes reports writing, presentations and proposal preparation with minimal guidance.
- Begins to identify possible opportunities that can add value to the business and shares them with senior members of the team.
- Maintains an awareness of market trends, competitor activity and products/services.
- Executes projects to a level that meet member firm’s Quality standards within a commercial context.
- Shares knowledge with other colleagues/teams and contributes to the development of knowledge resources.
- Seek direction from senior team members to start establishing networks with clients and across professional bodies and associations.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a consulting firm or an environment where same skills were developed.
- Has a strong knowledge of key technology consulting skills such as IT strategy, Business Strategy, Digital Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, IT / Digital Operating Model, Digital Policies and regulations, Applications Assessment Cloud strategy and migration, Data Centers and Infrastructure Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management / ITSM tools, System Development and Implementation, System Development Life Cycle / Agile / CMMI / SDLC, Tech M&A (due diligence, integration and separation), Tech Vendor Selection, Industry 4.0 / Smart Cities, Digital sector strategy (digital health, digital bank, smart gov strategy, fintech, insurtech) etc. (Candidates are not expected to cover all these skills).
- Project Management Experience.
- Strong analytical skills that help in articulating the business issues and needs, in addition to technical skills including reporting, business writing, benchmarking, structuring… etc.
- Soft skills including problem solving, decision making, leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage team of juniors (1-2 individuals).
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken Arabic and English is a requirement. Arabic language is a strong advantage.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master's degree from a reputable university with excellent graduation GPA (+4.5) in any but not limited to the following majors: computer science, computer engineering, MIS, CIS, BIS.
- Any Certifications or advanced courses related to IT is a plus.