Main Areas of Contribution and Responsibility
- The Product Specialist is responsible for building relationships with key accounts and manages a group of key accounts and territories. He/she will develop business opportunities in the Aligners portfolio, with the objective of achieving and exceeding the sales targets set.
- Identify development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability and market share for target customers.
- Identifies customer needs/requirements and recommends the appropriate solutions.
- Build strong internal relationships with product management; consulting; marketing; editorial and client services to ensure customer feedback is received and captioned.
- Manage Account information through effective, timely reports and accurate customer records.
- Engage in product portfolio management and set strategic directions based on customer needs and business goals.
- Identify and increase opportunities in existing and new accounts.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, customer pain points and competitive intelligence.
- Work with product management to define customer use cases and solutions.
- Use Sales Force as an activity planning tool and to capture all client related activity.
- To undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary, for the advancement of the company.
- Communication Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Driving Results.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- People Skills.
- Learning Agility.
- Customer Decision Making.
- Technical Support.
- Product Knowledge.
- Customer Support.
- Pharmaceutical Sales.
- Market Research.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Degree (BA level) in a relevant field (Dental, Medical, Pharma, ….)
Accreditations, Licensing, and Professional Certificates
- A well-known professional certificate is a plus.
Language and Computer Skills
- Fluent in English & Arabic Language.
- Computer Skills.
- Microsoft Office.