- Lead the marketing strategy implementation for “Jordan source” to promote Jordan as an international ITO/BPO destination aiming at attracting international tech companies to expand to Jordan and create job opportunities for Jordanians.
- Oversee the work of the outsourced “communication and PR” company to ensure the quality and timely submission of all deliverables.
- Manage Jordan Source website strategy, content, performance and applies SEO best practices and creates an effective look.
- Create the right image and brand for Jordan as an ITO/BPO destination, manage press and media relationships, design events, campaigns and roadshows.
- Develop presentations to prospects, understand and communicate needs to marketing, manage pipeline, analyze and anticipate trends.
- Provide support to the Jordan Source business development team in delivering value to leads and prospects.
- Perform any additional PR &communications tasks requested by the Digital Business Sector Manager.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing, mass communication, digital media, public relations.
- University degree in business administration, marketing, mass communication or any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.