- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to ensure the quality of stock purchases.
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
- Place and receive orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate with customer service and logistics departments.
- Establish trusted relationships with suppliers to ensure quality service and cost-effective deals.
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- A minimum of 4 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- A well-known professional certificate is a plus.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Language.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office.
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Leader
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management & Delegation
- People Skills
- Driving Results
- Learning Agility
- Administrative and support services
- Quality control
- Testing Techniques
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 5