- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish system design, system goals, and requirements.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear technical and non-technical requirements.
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems with the respective members.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms with the development team.
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
- Exposes current state architecture and identifies options for future state architecture.
- Develops plans for and facilitates the migration from current to selected future state by providing technical leadership to multiple initiatives.
- Leads solution architecture Amazon AWS cloud solutions.
- Deep understanding and can leverage middleware tools for managing abstraction, messaging and mapping of integration points in a multi cloud framework.
- Experience with implementing SaaS solutions in cloud environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis in SaaS companies.
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions and UML diagrams.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration.
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
- Demonstrated success in designing and architecting SaaS products.
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Application Configuration
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 10