- 3 years of strong experience and Production Support of various applications on Red Hat Linux and Windows environment.
- Enterprise Server administration of Redhat and Linux Installations including OpenShift and containers.
- Installation and configuration of Web Application Server Tomcat, Apache, IBM WebSphere Application Server, etc...
- Hands on experience with ticketing tools , mainly Jira.
- Integration of various network related services like LDAP , NFS, NIS, DNS, FPT, etc. ..
- Troubleshooting skills with network protocols such as DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP &; SNMP.
- Administration of networking devices such as Routers and switches.
- Extensive implementation and troubleshooting experience under Client Server Systems.
- Experience in writing basic Shell scripts using ksh, bash, perl, for process automation of databases, applications, backup and scheduling is +
- Strong technical background in Storage, Disk Management, Logical Volume Management (LVM) and logical partitioning.
- Management of User accounts, System security, change management and performance tuning.
- Installation of SSL certificates on Linux and Windows servers.
- Monitoring and administering Red hat Linux servers.
- Installation of Patches, Hardware, software’s and Firmware upgrades.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as a team member.
- Provided on-call support and worked with Vendors on system issues and bugs for its resolution.
- Proficient in System administration, System planning, co-ordination, commissioning, setting up security hierarchy and capacity planning.
- Worked on flexible hours for production, backup and on-call support for 24/7 environments.
- BigData Solution CEPH is ++
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Disk Management
- Logical Volume Management (LVM)
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Support / Helpdesk
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3