- Creates social media campaigns , including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future social media campaigns.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management.
- Grows and expands clients’ social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- At least 2 year experience in digital marketing and social media.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Good communication skills.
- Advanced Social Media Knowledge
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Multi Media & Digital Marketing
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4