- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Developed use case diagrams, sequence diagrams as part of design documentation.
- Prepared Design Documentation for Low Level User Interface and Detailed level Use Case.
- Provided production support to the Siebel enterprise application - Siebel Call Center 8.0 (High Interactive) & Siebel ERM application (Standard Interactive).
- Set up Disaster Recovery System for the Production system, to cushion the impact of the disaster to the production system.
- Performed Server administration tasks and troubleshooting Siebel server issues.
- Configuring the Siebel tools to customize or modify the Siebel application per the client needs.
- Configuration of Applets, Business Components, Business Service, Workflows, Links & Joins.
- Scripting on Applets, Business Components & Business Service using eScript.
- Modifications in the Business Process Automation which included Workflow Process.
- Responsible for Production release - srf change, repository migration and other Admin tasks.
- Installed Siebel Server 8.0 enterprise servers and configured it for DR system.
- Created and activated new Object managers for DR system.
- Modified the eapps.cfg and Apache Web Server’s httpd conf files for the new object managers to make the url to point the Object Managers.
- Developed Shell scripts and automated the synchronization to update the file system between Production and DR systems using cron jobs.
- Communication Skills and Dealing with Others
- Troubleshooting Siebel Server
- Siebel Tools
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Back - End Development
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10