- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy.
- Develop company’s recruitment policies for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing.
- Work in recruitment assessment, conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Create onboarding programs for the company.
- Analyze and plan workforce, assessing gaps, and determining target talent management interventions to ensure that the company has the right people.
- Improving career centers and platforms to what best supports our candidate relationship management strategy
- Work with referrals programs, to help the growth of the marketing tactic of the company that seeks to encourage existing customers to recommend the company exceptional products.
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for minimum 5 years.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in writing job descriptions.
- Experience in the field of Headhunting.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Experience in data analysis (KPIs & HR Metrics).
- Experience in employer branding, managing and influencing the reputation as an employer among job seekers, employees and key stakeholders.
- Human Resources
- Data Analysis
- KPIs & HR Metrics
- Writing Job Descriptions
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5