Primarily Skills and Experiences
- Managing and maintaining Microsoft Operating Systems. (Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Windows 8/10, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (2012/2016/2019) Administration.
- Microsoft Group Policy deployment, standard computer settings, and security policy enforcement.
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Hyper-v and VMware ESX.
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with HP Synergy blade servers and/ HP Virtual connect concept.
- Managing, configuration and troubleshooting experience with Exchange 2013 and 2016 server.
- Experience with Cisco Iron-port / SonicWALL SMTP Appliance / Microsoft forefront Exchange.
- Hands-on Experience with SCCM suite with software update deployment / OSD deployment.
- Managing, troubleshooting Symantec Enterprise Vault Server and client policy.
- Experience with windows Fail-over cluster and SQL database cluster.
- Managing Microsoft Lync 2013.
- ITIL V4 certificate and hands-on experience is a plus.
- File, Print and FTP servers 2008 and 2012.
- Experience with Microsoft DNS and DHCP.
- Azure administration.
Secondary Skills and Experiences
- Experience with Symantec Netback and backup exec.
- Experience with Trend micro email and Anti-Virus Solutions.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information System.
Soft Skills and Languages
- Arabic speaking is a must.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to convey complex technical information concisely.
- A high level of motivation in learning new technologies.
- Hard worker, self-motivated and result-driven individual.
- Welling to work in non-standard working hours.
- Ability to work well in groups and independently.
- Able and willing to share on-call responsibilities with peers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.