- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general.
- Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
Bachelors Degree (or above) in Computer Science, software Engineering or any related field