● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Publishing applications on App Store.
● Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
● Designing and implementing application updates.
● A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or other related fields
● +5 years of proven experience as an iOS Developer.
● Proficient in Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch.
● Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services, and knowledge of C-based libraries.
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
● Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
● Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
● Experience with continuous integration.
● Experience in other mobile platforms is a plus.
Responsibilities Develop the solution strategy that will support the customer’s digital transformation. Lead solution presentati...
Job Description: prepare tenders, proposal. Work with Sales Executives in all phases of the sales cycle, providing the necessary business, functio...
Role Objective Design and Develop Public Sector and Public Sector eServices CRM Application Translate business requirements into technical s...
Role Objective Strong knowledge of software testing principles and techniques, verification and validation techniques, test automation and defect m...
Be The First To Apply To IT Consulting & Management Jobs
Job Responsibilities Develop, revise and analyze data and information related to quality engineering Writing automation scripts that covers manual...
|Google Analytics||Create statistics data|
|Goal||_ga, _gat, _gid, _gali|