- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills that are coupled with strong communication.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Ability to contribute individually, architecturally, and in group/pair programming.
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers.
- Provide technical leadership and motivation to junior developers.
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint platform.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with common front-end technologies, such as, Angular, Webpack, Babel.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience with structured relational data.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Expertise with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Knowledge/experience in Angular JS.
- Expertise with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower Proficient with Git.
- Experience with reactive and data-driven system architectures.
- Experience in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with SVG programming (SVG.js, Snap.js, etc).
- Experience with data synchronization of distributed applications.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Front - End Development
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 5