- Work with business and marketing teams to analyze and improve digital marketing campaigns, sales, revenues, spending, pricing and other marketing and business metrics.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing on sales enablement content including success stories, data-driven blog posts and executive interviews.
- Gather site performance metrics/information, using Google analytics and similar, to systematically track and evaluate web traffic, monitor campaigns & provide evidence to support future changes.
- Writing digital and social media policies to support the organization’s approach to coordinating digital activity centrally and help advise colleagues and partner organizations.
- Ensure compliance with accessibility requirements & work closely with colleagues to ensure website is available to all.
- Superb analytical skills, must be able to quickly and smartly analyze numbers using Excel and Google sheets.
- Knowledge of digital marketing / online advertising such as Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Excellent logo, design and coloring evaluation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong planning skills - we are looking for someone who lives and breathes operations.
- Superb leadership skills - we are looking for natural born leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Must have social media skill and experience & evidence of how to select and evaluate the best channels to use.
- Good knowledge in graphic design.
- Knowledge of tools & PR tactics to drive audience engagement with web platforms & social media activity.
- Knowledge of design & presentation tools, use of imagery, graphics & layout.
- Graphic Design
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Analytical Skills
- Planning Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Multi Media & Digital Marketing
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 6