- Building a trustful relationship and credibility with stakeholders through understanding their service levels expectations.
- Delivering high-quality services, and demonstrating a practical awareness of the I regulation and risk management impact on the processes of the business and controls.
- Taking the responsibility to understand key statistics and industry.
- Adapting template referral instructions to outline the scope of procedures to be performed, in addition to audit focusing, and understanding the group structure audit.
- Liaising effectively with onshore and offshore Centers, understanding the work scope, the importance of providing accurate and complete information to them.
- Assisting in tracking outcomes from auditors.
- Linking risks, controls, procedures, and findings from allocated sections across the EMS file.
- Ability to articulate the milestones of the audit quality.
- Understanding the dimensions of the audit plan timings.
- Preparing documentation by anticipating the
- Questions that reviewers may ask.
- Understanding the importance of developing relationships beyond the finance function.
- Having a practical awareness of the risks around the regulatory environment, and relevant practice of the protection policies.
- Building own understanding of the company purpose and values, and exploring opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrating a great commitment to personal learning and development to act as a brand ambassador.
- Understanding the expectations and demonstrating personal accountability.
- Actively focusing on developing effective communication and relationship-building.
- Understanding daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in public auditing and accounting.
- Supervising staff, inspecting client financial records, compiling and analyzing data, preparing detailed audit reports, and resolving accounting research issues.
- Demonstrating the ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- International accounting qualification is desired: CA, ACCA, or CPA. Preferably CA.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (Reading, Speaking, and Writing).
- Location Amman Jordan – Working on GCC Market.
- Can travel when needed.
- Supervisory Skills
- Financial Reporting
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Finance & Accounting
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 7