As Senior Android Developer, you will play a key role in building our native mobile architecture, influencing our mobile development stack, and developing enterprise-level applications on the Android platform. You are an experienced Android developer who enjoys taking on challenging problems, and seeks opportunities to build out the mobile development team including not just coding, but developing mobile frameworks, testing the application and solidifying the deployment process.
• 3 to 5 years experience in Android development.
• Strong Java development skills or Kotlin
• Understanding of mobile application design and UX.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Strong knowledge of design patterns.
• Experience with RESTful JSON feed consumption.
• Expertise with latest development paradigms regarding performance, security, and coding best practices.
• Ability to communicate cross-team with QA, Project Management and Product Owners.
• Strong command of English verbal and written
• BS or higher in Computer Science or related field
Be The First To Apply To Mobile Development Jobs
Job Responsibilities Design and build applications for iOS and OS X Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications Collabora...
Job Responsibilities Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, an...
Job Responsibilities Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform, and iOS and OS X Collaborate with cross-functional teams to...
Job Description: • Provide web and mobile web developer training. • Design and implement the training material and roadmap for the course....
Requirements: Fresh graduate - 1 year experience Have worked on at least 1 iOS app Understanding of modern iOS technologies Good base in Objecti...