- Work closely with Customer Support to triage, recreate, test, and release production and project issues.
- Taking ownership of customer issues and ensuring all steps are carried out to support a resolution for the customer.
- Escalate issues efficiently to ensure fast resolution and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Keeping customers informed while customer queries/escalations are being resolved.
- Participate in sprint planning sessions providing estimates on QA efforts.
- Creation of Manual and Automated test cases and test data.
- Ensure test coverage and maintenance of existing automation test suites.
- Reporting product issues, bug analysis, and investigation to resolution.
- Test Environment setup and configuration as per requirements.
- Analyze, document, and report test findings within the Test Management tool.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar QA role working on customer/production issues.
- Experience in technical troubleshooting on a range of different products.
- Experience testing frontend and backend end-to-end test scenarios.
- Experience using test case management & defect tracking tools.
- Familiarity with XML, SQL Scripting, Oracle, and Database technology.
- Environment configuration – Windows and Linux experience.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality focused.
- Experience automating frontend and backend tests.
- Experience using a test automation framework such as Selenium, TestNG.
- Experience testing Web and Mobile Applications.
- Experience in CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.
- Experience testing APIs.
- Direct experience with Payments or Card processing.
- Hardware/Device testing experience.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player, with a proactive and can-do attitude.
- Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely with concise attention to detail to both peers and colleagues alike.
- Good listening is the ability to listen effectively and to consider input from colleagues and peers alike.
- Self-reliance, the ability to work without close supervision and address problems in a collaborative environment.
- Good problem-solving abilities with the ability to identify and contribute to solutions for the company in a collaborative environment.
- The candidate should be a team player, working with both QA, product, and development teams.
- Passion to learn and work with new technologies.
- Quality Assurance
- Automation Testing
- Front-End Applications
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Back - End Development , Front - End Development , Quality Assurance & Testing
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 4