- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools and defining corrective actions.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and implementing quality testing activities.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Background & Experience
- Experience in supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS solution.
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure environments and automated testing protocols.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies.
- Experience with Laravel applications and micro service architecture and related technology stack.
- Release automation, system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience.
- Experience using scripting languages, configuration management tools and command execution frameworks.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience.
- 3-6 years experience working in SaaS companies or food delivery aggregators.
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated success in developing comprehensive test cases for SaaS products in AWS environment.
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Quality Assurance & Testing
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 6