- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity.
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle.
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met.
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently.
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management.
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members.
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as minutes of meeting, travel logistics and emails.
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously.
- Assist in website content development and database.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required.
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience in the industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to proactively address potential issues.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Significant hands-on experience with industry-specific software.
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
- Positive and encouraging personality.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 5