- Managing all export and import shipments.
- Dealing with shippers / consignees requirements.
- Dealing with truckers and customs clearance brokers.
- Dealing with agents worldwide.
- Explore new fields of business.
- Ensure that the process and employees are working smoothly and efficiently.
- Handling invoices with clients and accounting department.
- Good relation with shipping Lines.
- Able to Build new team of operation.
- Implement procedures to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Ensures shipments are delivered in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with carrier lines and constantly resolves issues with customers.
- To manage staff in day to day performance of their jobs.
- Managerial skills, problem solving, Leadership, Customer Service, Planning & Organizing, Negotiation skills.
- Excellent computer skills, advanced office applications.
- Excellent English skills.
- Experienced with handling general cargo shipments and all related issues.
- Have the ability to handle issues with any partner in this business (shipping line, cargo owners, brokers
and involved authority).
- Able to find new clients and have the skills to communicate with them.
- 5 years minimum experience in a related fields.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field.
- Communication Skills
- Leadership and Planning
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 10