- A Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant experience in a software development role.
- Must have excellent coding, design, testing, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have excellent programming experience in Java.
- Ability to produce unit tests that meet code coverage standards.
- Possess knowledge and operates using test pyramid.
- Be a team player and demonstrate your flexibility and ability to learn.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate.
- GIT, Maven and Jenkins experience.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working experience in AWS(Plus).
- Experience with Jetty, Tomcat (Plus).
- Administration of Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Aerospike, Avro, Apache Spark), (Plus).
- Build and DevOps tools: Docker, Ansible, Cloud formation, (Plus).
- Web UIs and technologies (HTML, JS, CSS), (Plus).
- Web scale experience (billions of transactions per day), (Plus).
- Troubleshooting Skills to Resolve Network Issues
- Written, Verbal, and Presentation
- Communication Skills
- Software Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
IT Consulting & Management
Job Type From Home
- Experience 0 - 3