- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Manage risk for unclear requirements.
- Ensure code is of standard quality - code reviews of team members.
- Test software to ensure requirements are met while delivering a responsive and efficient solution, fix bugs or other coding issues.
- Research and keep abreast of technology trends and IT methodologies; continuous learning is vital.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working as part of a dynamic team, as well as working independently and taking ownership of our work.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint platform.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Experience with Lean / Agile / Scrum development processes.
- Experience consuming and helping define RESTful apis.
- Experience packaging and deploying multiple technologies in a CI/CD environment.
- Agile and Scrum Knowledge
- Communication Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Front - End Development
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 2