Major duties and Responsibilities
- Engagement Management.
- Quality assurance on audits.
- Ensuring team performance.
- Business Development.
- Delivery of the practice objective at the day to day level.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate technical issues to client whether internal or external.
- Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and deliverables for all the clients as per engagement letter.
- Seamless transition of new projects/clients.
- Effectively planning the implementation of changes to the process.
- Proactively highlighting and resolving issues in the processes.
- Effective control of back logs.
- Responsible for review of quality of work in detail.
- Responsible for client meeting at regular intervals.
- Provide appropriate training to staff members.
- Monitoring of financial KPI’s for your clients (eg. WIP reports, debtors, billings, strict and timely realizations)
- Detailed understanding of core business process cycles like Procure to Pay, Revenue to Receivables, Record to Report, etc.
- Detailed understanding of technology touchpoints in the processes and linkages to financial reporting.
- Thorough understanding of General IT Controls, ERPs (either SAP or Oracle), Operating Systems and Databases, ERP Analytics, etc.
- Working knowledge of Cyber Security, Business Continuity Management and Emerging Technologies.
- Basic idea of Data Analytics.
- Financial Services industry experience (preferable).
- Certified CA/CPA/ACCA (preferable).
- CISA or CISM.
- Engineering Degree with MBA (in case of non- CA/CPA/ACCA).
Work experience requirements:
- Total of at least 8 years post qualification experience required.
- Experience in IT Advisory, IT Audit Support or Technology Risk Consulting in a Big 4. Working experience in an FS institution will be an added advantage.
- Any prior experience in a similar function in a Big 4 in a regulated environment.
- Proactively builds and maintains strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyzes complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities.
- Implements change strategies within the company to improve performance and efficiency.
- Displays excellent project management skills to deliver high quality work on time and to budget.
- Is proactive in identifying and taking forward business opportunities for the long term benefit of both the company and the client.
- Continuously reviews business strategy in line with changing client needs and demands.
- Drives forward initiatives that promotes cross-functional communication, team working and information sharing at all level.
- Proactive and independent person, with ability to initiate tasks independently.
- Creates an environment that fosters idea generation and creative thinking.
- Disseminates expertise and knowledge throughout the business.
- Proficient problem solver- Suggests innovative and creative solutions to problems.
- Effective communicator.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, both internally and externally.
- Influences key stake holders to change their thinking.