- Facilitate conducting the pre-award assessments of sub grantees and identify co-financing commitments from sub-grantees including capturing and documenting any in-kind commitments.
- Work to ensure efficient management of sub-grants.
- Develop unified financial reporting templates to be used by the sub-grantees.
- Liaise with sub grantees to ensure completeness, correctness and accuracy of sub-grantee financial reports.
- Review sub-grant financial reports and supporting document and provide feedback as necessary including budget fluctuations, significant overspending or under spending and report to project partner.
- Manage and track all sub-grant status on the system.
- Conduct periodic status and performance check of the sub-grantees and prepare reports thereof.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business / Accounting or related field.
- Excellent communication and interaction skills.
- Very good project management background.
- Excellent English and Arabic written and verbal communication skills.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Financial Reporting
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Project Management , Finance & Accounting
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 6