- Bachelor’s degree in sociology, psychology, social studies or any related field.
- 4 - 5 years of relevant experience working in NGOs.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a complex and rapidly changing environment, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer skills, including competence in word processing and internet/e-mail.
- Ability and willingness to travel to Governorate in the North and rural areas.
- Proven experience with relationship building/stakeholder relationship management/team building skills.
- Possesses a high standard of professionalism and ethics; analytical thinking skills, ability to manage multiple tasks easily.
- Experience with USAID and other donors is desirable.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Team Building
Login to Apply
Location Irbid - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 7