- Grow and lead the engineering team responsible for developing the company’s software products (Web, Desktop and Mobile).
- Architect and lead development of the company’s core SDKs and APIs.
- Assess and employ new technologies to promote ease of development, scalability and performance gains for the company.
- Build the team and expand it by identifying and vetting talent.
- Ensure the team has the tools and capabilities to provide operational excellence and develop a sense of ownership.
- Promote excellence in execution by streamlining agile processes, clarity in project definition, and making smart tradeoffs between tech debt accumulation and pay off.
- Work closely with the Korea and knowledge AI leadership, collaborate with both teams.
- Provide timely reports, work on plans and schedules.
- Ensure timely delivery of key milestones.
- Provide guidance to the team and be hands-on during implementation.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases such as Postgres and MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge of building scalable cloud applications using AWS.
- Strong knowledge in backend and frontend technologies including React and Node.js.
- Strong ability in developing cross platform applications for desktop and mobile devices mainly (Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Chromebooks).
- Passion about your profession, curiosity and can inspire creativity and excellence in software engineering and architecture.
- Strong sense of accountability, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through uptime, responsiveness, clear communication and positive action.
- You understand the value of and have a track record for making it happen. Producing results. Executing rapidly and cleanly
- You're an architect and systems thinker.
- You enjoy creating order and stability in a dynamic environment.
- Experience shaping and leading an agile, results-oriented organization, making strategic trade-offs that are in priority when needed.
- The ability to build and lead a team of software engineers of all experience levels.
- 8+ years of hands-on software engineering and management experience.
- Experience in EdTech is a plus.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Back - End Development , Front - End Development , Architecture , IT Consulting & Management
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 8