- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field. (must have)
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position. (must have)
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics. (Should have)
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities. (Should have)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. (nice to have)
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.